Jennifer Love Hewitt Injured During Boxing Workout
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet1 of 22
- Photo: SHINN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 22
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 22
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: Tiffany Rose/WireImage6 of 22
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: PNP/WENN8 of 22
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 22
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage12 of 22
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com13 of 22
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP17 of 22
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News18 of 22
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 nomsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:35:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 noms
Jennifer Love Hewitt has broken her wrist after taking a hit during a boxing session.
RELATED: Jennifer Love Hewitt on Being Single
The actress revealed that she was in the process of getting in shape for the second season of her show, "The Client List," by hitting the gym on Friday but the exercise routine left her with an injury.
RELATED: Jennifer Love Hewitt on Hiatus
Hewitt revealed news of her injury to fans on Twitter on Saturday, although she did not go into detail about exactly how she suffered the broken bone.
She tweeted, "Guess who broke her wrist yesterday boxing to get fit for season two! I will be spending the weekend resting in my pjs."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite