Jennifer Love Hewitt: I've Been Cheated On 'A Lot'
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Reggie Tolby/LondonEnt/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: HTA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: JC1/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Jennifer Love Hewitt hasn't had the best track record with boyfriends.
The actress, who recently split from "Ghost Whisperer" costar Jamie Kennedy, says she has been cheated on "a lot" in her life.
"It's brutal," she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show Tuesday. "Once I found out on television and that was awesome. And then another time I found them together ... and that was, woooo!"
She says she walked in on the unnamed duo together and knew the girl.
"That was not good," she says, adding that she also found out another beau was cheating because she "had a feeling" and then "found phone stuff."
Luckily, "The Day I Shot Cupid" author, 31, said Kennedy taught her the most about relationships -- she even dedicated the book to him prior to their split.
"We are sort of opposites," she says. "I am sort of this gushy hopeless romantic and he is sort of this realist. So, he really taught me how to look at the reality of things like love whereas I had my head in the clouds before. He very much taught me some things and he taught me a lot about men and what they think."
Hewitt jokes that she won't seek out famous men like past flames -- which included Joey Lawrence, Carson Daly and John Mayer -- but admits that she doesn't date them "on purpose."
"I don't seek them out," she says. "I am starting to think maybe that's not the way to go."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite