Jennifer Love Hewitt Jokes That Her Boobs 'Are Worth $5 Million'
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Tony Kyriacou/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Brendan Beirne/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.13 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to ensure her best assets are protected. While promoting the second season of Lifetime's The Client List (premiering March 10), the 34-year-old actress admitted to USA Today that she would consider getting her breasts insured.
"I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, 'Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,' I'd be like, 'Do it. Love it! Why not?'" laughed Hewitt, who wears a size 36C bra. She then pointed to her chest and joked, "These things right here are worth $5 million!"
Hewitt shows off her famous assets regularly on the nighttime soap, much to the delight of her 86-year-old grandmother. "My grandmother loves to call me the TV ho," the actress giggled. "She thinks it's hysterical. . . I get to rub abs for a living. I never thought that that would be my job, so that's exciting. It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it, and I'm glad it's me!"
Brian Hallisay's girlfriend and costar added that while she's "sort of used" to wearing skimpy ensembles on camera, the series' male guest stars can be a bit more vain. "I'll be sitting there eating a sandwich and the guys will be doing jumping jacks or push-ups to work out their arms," Hewitt revealed.
Compared her character Riley Parks, Hewitt said her bedroom attire is far less provocative. "I've cut down on the lingerie in my own life because I wear it all the time. So, it's like I don't want to go home and even think about another cute bra and panties set. I'm over it!" she told USA Today. "I'm a soft, cozy T-shirt or tank top and big baggy sweatpants girl."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite