Jennifer Love Hewitt Jokes That Her Boobs 'Are Worth $5 Million'
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Tony Kyriacou/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Brendan Beirne/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.13 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to ensure her best assets are protected. While promoting the second season of Lifetime's The Client List (premiering March 10), the 34-year-old actress admitted to USA Today that she would consider getting her breasts insured.
"I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, 'Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,' I'd be like, 'Do it. Love it! Why not?'" laughed Hewitt, who wears a size 36C bra. She then pointed to her chest and joked, "These things right here are worth $5 million!"
Hewitt shows off her famous assets regularly on the nighttime soap, much to the delight of her 86-year-old grandmother. "My grandmother loves to call me the TV ho," the actress giggled. "She thinks it's hysterical. . . I get to rub abs for a living. I never thought that that would be my job, so that's exciting. It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it, and I'm glad it's me!"
Brian Hallisay's girlfriend and costar added that while she's "sort of used" to wearing skimpy ensembles on camera, the series' male guest stars can be a bit more vain. "I'll be sitting there eating a sandwich and the guys will be doing jumping jacks or push-ups to work out their arms," Hewitt revealed.
Compared her character Riley Parks, Hewitt said her bedroom attire is far less provocative. "I've cut down on the lingerie in my own life because I wear it all the time. So, it's like I don't want to go home and even think about another cute bra and panties set. I'm over it!" she told USA Today. "I'm a soft, cozy T-shirt or tank top and big baggy sweatpants girl."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite