Jennifer Love Hewitt Jokes That Her Boobs 'Are Worth $5 Million'
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Tony Kyriacou/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Brendan Beirne/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.13 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Howard Stern Mourns Eric 'The Actor' Lynch, Says He 'Truly Loved Him&MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:36:00 AM
- Former DGA President Michael Apted Heads to Indiegogo For 'Married in America'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:36:00 AM
- Mark Gordon to Receive Producers Guild's Norman Lear AwardMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:12:00 AM
- NY Times Public Editor on Critic's Shonda Rhimes' Angry Black Woman Remark: &aMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:12:00 AM
- Brilliant new biography of Tennessee WilliamsMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:08:19 AM
- Howard Stern Mourns Eric 'The Actor' Lynch, Says He 'Truly Loved Him&
Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to ensure her best assets are protected. While promoting the second season of Lifetime's The Client List (premiering March 10), the 34-year-old actress admitted to USA Today that she would consider getting her breasts insured.
"I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, 'Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,' I'd be like, 'Do it. Love it! Why not?'" laughed Hewitt, who wears a size 36C bra. She then pointed to her chest and joked, "These things right here are worth $5 million!"
Hewitt shows off her famous assets regularly on the nighttime soap, much to the delight of her 86-year-old grandmother. "My grandmother loves to call me the TV ho," the actress giggled. "She thinks it's hysterical. . . I get to rub abs for a living. I never thought that that would be my job, so that's exciting. It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it, and I'm glad it's me!"
Brian Hallisay's girlfriend and costar added that while she's "sort of used" to wearing skimpy ensembles on camera, the series' male guest stars can be a bit more vain. "I'll be sitting there eating a sandwich and the guys will be doing jumping jacks or push-ups to work out their arms," Hewitt revealed.
Compared her character Riley Parks, Hewitt said her bedroom attire is far less provocative. "I've cut down on the lingerie in my own life because I wear it all the time. So, it's like I don't want to go home and even think about another cute bra and panties set. I'm over it!" she told USA Today. "I'm a soft, cozy T-shirt or tank top and big baggy sweatpants girl."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite