Jennifer Love Hewitt Jokes That Her Boobs 'Are Worth $5 Million'
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Tony Kyriacou/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Brendan Beirne/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.13 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Miguel/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to ensure her best assets are protected. While promoting the second season of Lifetime's The Client List (premiering March 10), the 34-year-old actress admitted to USA Today that she would consider getting her breasts insured.
"I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, 'Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,' I'd be like, 'Do it. Love it! Why not?'" laughed Hewitt, who wears a size 36C bra. She then pointed to her chest and joked, "These things right here are worth $5 million!"
Hewitt shows off her famous assets regularly on the nighttime soap, much to the delight of her 86-year-old grandmother. "My grandmother loves to call me the TV ho," the actress giggled. "She thinks it's hysterical. . . I get to rub abs for a living. I never thought that that would be my job, so that's exciting. It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it, and I'm glad it's me!"
Brian Hallisay's girlfriend and costar added that while she's "sort of used" to wearing skimpy ensembles on camera, the series' male guest stars can be a bit more vain. "I'll be sitting there eating a sandwich and the guys will be doing jumping jacks or push-ups to work out their arms," Hewitt revealed.
Compared her character Riley Parks, Hewitt said her bedroom attire is far less provocative. "I've cut down on the lingerie in my own life because I wear it all the time. So, it's like I don't want to go home and even think about another cute bra and panties set. I'm over it!" she told USA Today. "I'm a soft, cozy T-shirt or tank top and big baggy sweatpants girl."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite