Jennifer Love Hewitt Opens Up About Her Latest Beau
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
UsMagazine.com first reported in July that Jennifer Love Hewitt was dating actor/director Alex Beh. And on Sunday, the two made their first public appearance together, participating in the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon.
"We're crazy!" she joked to Us when asked why they decided to do the race together. "We are really excited about all the charities involved, and we heard the Rock 'n' Roll marathon was really fun and just sort of silly and a great way to stay in shape."
Hewitt, 31, told Us she met Beh "through friends at a dinner party" after splitting with her "Ghost Whisperer" co-star Jamie Kennedy.
What first attracted him? "Her eyes, her beauty," Beh told Us.
"My running ability!" Hewitt then joked, prompting Beh to add, "Yes, her running ability! It was her eyes, and really, we just laugh the whole time."
Added Hewitt, "We laugh a lot ... he's hilarious!"
Beh told Us that he has even read her relationship advice book, "The Day I Shot Cupid," which Hewitt told Us she wrote because, "Everybody has been writing about my dating life forever. I decided it was time that I actually gave my own opinions on love and dating and all that stuff."
Beh's critique? "It's very informative. I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite