Jennifer Love Hewitt: See her engagement ring and baby bump
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant and engaged to her "Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay -- and Us Weekly has the first pictures of the actress' diamond ring and tiny baby bump in its June 17 issue! In the exclusive photos, Hewitt shows off her sparkler while sightseeing in Florence, Italy, on May 31. The actress dressed her baby bump in a floral print dress and shared a laugh with her future husband.
Midway through their three-week tour of Europe, Hewitt flashed her new sparkler while sightseeing in the historic city with her love of 15 months. According to a witness, Hewitt "kept looking at her ring and playing with it and smiling."
When she wasn't gazing downward, the actress' attention was turned to Hallisay. "They were in their own bubble, laughing at each other's jokes," the witness adds. "They were clearly very happy."
Us Weekly first reported Hewitt's pregnancy and engagement online last week. "We're so thrilled and happy to start a family," the pair, both 34, said in a statement. For a self-described "hopeless romantic" like Hewitt, the news couldn't come at a better time. "For years, she has been saying she wanted to get married and start a family," says a friend. "It's so important to her."
For more on the couple's engagement and parenthood plans -- and details about their new $3.25 million home -- pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite