Jennifer Love Hewitt: See her engagement ring and baby bump
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)
Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant and engaged to her "Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay -- and Us Weekly has the first pictures of the actress' diamond ring and tiny baby bump in its June 17 issue! In the exclusive photos, Hewitt shows off her sparkler while sightseeing in Florence, Italy, on May 31. The actress dressed her baby bump in a floral print dress and shared a laugh with her future husband.
Midway through their three-week tour of Europe, Hewitt flashed her new sparkler while sightseeing in the historic city with her love of 15 months. According to a witness, Hewitt "kept looking at her ring and playing with it and smiling."
When she wasn't gazing downward, the actress' attention was turned to Hallisay. "They were in their own bubble, laughing at each other's jokes," the witness adds. "They were clearly very happy."
Us Weekly first reported Hewitt's pregnancy and engagement online last week. "We're so thrilled and happy to start a family," the pair, both 34, said in a statement. For a self-described "hopeless romantic" like Hewitt, the news couldn't come at a better time. "For years, she has been saying she wanted to get married and start a family," says a friend. "It's so important to her."
For more on the couple's engagement and parenthood plans -- and details about their new $3.25 million home -- pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite