Jennifer Love Hewitt: See her engagement ring and baby bump
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant and engaged to her "Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay -- and Us Weekly has the first pictures of the actress' diamond ring and tiny baby bump in its June 17 issue! In the exclusive photos, Hewitt shows off her sparkler while sightseeing in Florence, Italy, on May 31. The actress dressed her baby bump in a floral print dress and shared a laugh with her future husband.
Midway through their three-week tour of Europe, Hewitt flashed her new sparkler while sightseeing in the historic city with her love of 15 months. According to a witness, Hewitt "kept looking at her ring and playing with it and smiling."
When she wasn't gazing downward, the actress' attention was turned to Hallisay. "They were in their own bubble, laughing at each other's jokes," the witness adds. "They were clearly very happy."
Us Weekly first reported Hewitt's pregnancy and engagement online last week. "We're so thrilled and happy to start a family," the pair, both 34, said in a statement. For a self-described "hopeless romantic" like Hewitt, the news couldn't come at a better time. "For years, she has been saying she wanted to get married and start a family," says a friend. "It's so important to her."
For more on the couple's engagement and parenthood plans -- and details about their new $3.25 million home -- pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite