Jennifer Love Hewitt: See her engagement ring and baby bump
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: JXA/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant and engaged to her "Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay -- and Us Weekly has the first pictures of the actress' diamond ring and tiny baby bump in its June 17 issue! In the exclusive photos, Hewitt shows off her sparkler while sightseeing in Florence, Italy, on May 31. The actress dressed her baby bump in a floral print dress and shared a laugh with her future husband.
Midway through their three-week tour of Europe, Hewitt flashed her new sparkler while sightseeing in the historic city with her love of 15 months. According to a witness, Hewitt "kept looking at her ring and playing with it and smiling."
When she wasn't gazing downward, the actress' attention was turned to Hallisay. "They were in their own bubble, laughing at each other's jokes," the witness adds. "They were clearly very happy."
Us Weekly first reported Hewitt's pregnancy and engagement online last week. "We're so thrilled and happy to start a family," the pair, both 34, said in a statement. For a self-described "hopeless romantic" like Hewitt, the news couldn't come at a better time. "For years, she has been saying she wanted to get married and start a family," says a friend. "It's so important to her."
For more on the couple's engagement and parenthood plans -- and details about their new $3.25 million home -- pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite