- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: JXA/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: JXA/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
It's been years since she starred in the '90s staple "Can't Hardly Wait," and Jennifer Love Hewitt tells Us Weekly that she's learned a thing or two about patience in that time. The first-time mom, 34, explains that she's having a smooth pregnancy so far because she's choosing not to stress about the unknown.
"I think most people, when they're getting ready to be a mom, they go, 'Oh my gosh, I have to have all of the answers right now,' but every kid is different, every parent is different and every child and parent relationship is different, so you just sort of have to wait until you're in it and do the best that you can to try to be Zen in the middle of it all," Hewitt told Us at the Mickey Through the Decades Collection launch in Burbank, Calif., on Saturday, July 13.
Hewitt, who is expecting her first child with "The Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay, rocked a grey Mickey Mouse tank top and dark jeans at the Disney and Old Navy event.
The expectant mother shared her secrets to a stress-free pregnancy, telling Us that she is working with a trainer on a regimen that includes yoga and Pilates, as well as "cardio and weights so my arms are strong to hold the baby."
And, Hewitt tells Us, the couple is opting to keep an element of surprise around the baby's birth (she and Hallisay don't know the gender of the baby).
"You sort of have these pictures in your mind of what [the baby's going to look like]," she said. "I'm really excited to see what he or she is going to look like!"
Us Weekly exclusively broke the news of the actress' pregnancy in early June. Hewitt and Hallisay began dating 16 months ago when they reconnected on the set of their hit Lifetime show after previously appearing together on the short-lived NBC series "Love Bites."
"I'm off work for the moment, for the summer," she told Us of getting some rest during her pregnancy. "It's a really happy, positive time, which I'm grateful for."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite