Jennifer Love Hewitt Steams Up Maxim
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com4 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as Dick
Jennifer Love Hewitt is poised to steam up the small screen in "The Client List" as an all-American mom and former pageant queen-turned-friendly neighborhood prostitute, and now she's steaming up the pages of Maxim sporting just a bra and panties!
This is the fourth time the former "Party of Five" hottie has graced the cover of Maxim, and she jokes to the magazine, "It's my scale of how good I look. Whenever you guys call and say it's time to be on your cover, I'm like, 'OK, I'm in good shape.' And when you don't call, I'm like, 'I guess I should hit the gym.'
As for her "Client List" character and the "lingerie-heavy show," Jennifer offers, "I've never played a character who is this overtly sexual. It's definitely going to be a departure from the normal stuff I do. Plus, we have a lot of really fun things in the series eye-candy-wise for our audience."
The "Client List" series (originally based on a made-for-TV movie of the same name) premieres April 8 on Lifetime.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE ON ETONLINE:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite