Jennifer Love Hewitt Steams Up Maxim
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com4 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Jennifer Love Hewitt is poised to steam up the small screen in "The Client List" as an all-American mom and former pageant queen-turned-friendly neighborhood prostitute, and now she's steaming up the pages of Maxim sporting just a bra and panties!
This is the fourth time the former "Party of Five" hottie has graced the cover of Maxim, and she jokes to the magazine, "It's my scale of how good I look. Whenever you guys call and say it's time to be on your cover, I'm like, 'OK, I'm in good shape.' And when you don't call, I'm like, 'I guess I should hit the gym.'
As for her "Client List" character and the "lingerie-heavy show," Jennifer offers, "I've never played a character who is this overtly sexual. It's definitely going to be a departure from the normal stuff I do. Plus, we have a lot of really fun things in the series eye-candy-wise for our audience."
The "Client List" series (originally based on a made-for-TV movie of the same name) premieres April 8 on Lifetime.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE ON ETONLINE:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite