Jennifer Love Hewitt Steams Up Maxim
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com4 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Jennifer Love Hewitt is poised to steam up the small screen in "The Client List" as an all-American mom and former pageant queen-turned-friendly neighborhood prostitute, and now she's steaming up the pages of Maxim sporting just a bra and panties!
This is the fourth time the former "Party of Five" hottie has graced the cover of Maxim, and she jokes to the magazine, "It's my scale of how good I look. Whenever you guys call and say it's time to be on your cover, I'm like, 'OK, I'm in good shape.' And when you don't call, I'm like, 'I guess I should hit the gym.'
As for her "Client List" character and the "lingerie-heavy show," Jennifer offers, "I've never played a character who is this overtly sexual. It's definitely going to be a departure from the normal stuff I do. Plus, we have a lot of really fun things in the series eye-candy-wise for our audience."
The "Client List" series (originally based on a made-for-TV movie of the same name) premieres April 8 on Lifetime.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE ON ETONLINE:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite