Jennifer Love Hewitt Steams Up Maxim
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com4 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Jennifer Love Hewitt is poised to steam up the small screen in "The Client List" as an all-American mom and former pageant queen-turned-friendly neighborhood prostitute, and now she's steaming up the pages of Maxim sporting just a bra and panties!
This is the fourth time the former "Party of Five" hottie has graced the cover of Maxim, and she jokes to the magazine, "It's my scale of how good I look. Whenever you guys call and say it's time to be on your cover, I'm like, 'OK, I'm in good shape.' And when you don't call, I'm like, 'I guess I should hit the gym.'
As for her "Client List" character and the "lingerie-heavy show," Jennifer offers, "I've never played a character who is this overtly sexual. It's definitely going to be a departure from the normal stuff I do. Plus, we have a lot of really fun things in the series eye-candy-wise for our audience."
The "Client List" series (originally based on a made-for-TV movie of the same name) premieres April 8 on Lifetime.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE ON ETONLINE:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite