Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg married: Actress, NKOTB alum wed in TV wedding
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 10
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Diane Cohen/FA/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: JD1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: ABC/.7 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Hamm, other stars join campaign against assaultMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:21:17 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in Iran
Newlyweds on the Block! Jenny McCarthy and New Kids on the Block alum Donnie Wahlberg tied the knot on Sunday, Aug. 31 in the ballroom of the Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois, Us Weekly confirms.
The ceremony lasted just 20 minutes and was filmed for TV. The couple went under the aliases Paul and Alma to keep their nuptials underwraps.
The gorgeous ceremony was not one Jenny McCarthy reveled in putting together. She told Us Weekly in July, "Really, I’m so bad [at planning]. The problem is, I consider myself to be kind of like a dude … Like, I just kind of want to show up and drink."
It was a quick engagement for the couple at just four months. Donnie Wahlberg proposed to Jenny McCarthy this past April with a dazzling yellow sapphire engagement ring. The actress made the news public on "The View," showing off the sparkler to her then-cohosts.
Us Weekly exclusively revealed that the '90s heartthrobs were dating in July 2013. This is the second marriage for Jenny McCarthy, who was married to director John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005, before having a longterm relationship with Jim Carrey in the late 2000s. It is also Donnie Wahlberg's second marriage. He was wed to recording engineer Kim Fey from 1999 to 2008.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite