Jenny McCarthy Looking For Love On The Internet
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: .9 of 16
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
Playboy's Miss October 1993, who once dated A-lister Jim Carrey, said on the red carpet of Sunday's American Music Awards that her next suitor could come from the dating website Match.com.
The gorgeous blonde told reporters she did not reveal personal data (like her real name) on the site, and that her profile wouldn't easily be found.
McCarthy, 39, said she “checked the men [she likes] between 35 to 48” years old on the site.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, McCarthy has complained in the past that she can't find suitable boyfriend material in her hometown of Los Angeles.
When asked what she likes in a guy, the beautiful blonde kept it simple: "Just a nice guy, you know?"
"I mean, I don't know. It's so hard out here [in L.A.]. The guys are like chicks out here," she said. "There's no real guy guys, so maybe importing from somewhere will be smart. Anyone not from L.A. I think."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite