Jenny McCarthy Looking For Love On The Internet
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: .9 of 16
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Playboy's Miss October 1993, who once dated A-lister Jim Carrey, said on the red carpet of Sunday's American Music Awards that her next suitor could come from the dating website Match.com.
The gorgeous blonde told reporters she did not reveal personal data (like her real name) on the site, and that her profile wouldn't easily be found.
McCarthy, 39, said she “checked the men [she likes] between 35 to 48” years old on the site.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, McCarthy has complained in the past that she can't find suitable boyfriend material in her hometown of Los Angeles.
When asked what she likes in a guy, the beautiful blonde kept it simple: "Just a nice guy, you know?"
"I mean, I don't know. It's so hard out here [in L.A.]. The guys are like chicks out here," she said. "There's no real guy guys, so maybe importing from somewhere will be smart. Anyone not from L.A. I think."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite