- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: The Coen Brothers Make People Forget About Their Wet SocksMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 9:58:08 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Can't Hit Warp Speed at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:50:20 AM
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:34:23 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: The Coen Brothers Make People Forget About Their Wet Socks
Jenny McCarthy's search for love has given her a new perspective on how to find the perfect mate, and she urges singles to consider a weekend away early in the relationship to determine if it will work over time.
RELATED: Stars Turning 40 in 2012
The Playboy Playmate is now dating NFL star Brian Urlacher after a series of failed romances following her split from Jim Carrey, and she insists her "hell" of finding a partner has turned her into a romance expert.
She tells WENN, "While on this wonderful journey of dating hell I've been on, I've realized on your first date, keep an eye on how your man treats the service industry: your waitress, your waiter, the valet person. You can kind of see someone bleed through. If they're snappy or rude or not respectful to people that are trying to help you out, I take that as a big red flag, and that person doesn't usually get a second date. That's a quick tip.
She added, "If you kind of make it to that two weeks or a month when you're dating, then the next litmus test is to go on a weekend trip away somewhere. Spending at least three days somewhere, you can again see true self, even if it comes out for five minutes somewhere in those three days. So that's usually how I keep going. If you see something you don't like, end it immediately. That seems to have served me well -- I'm getting rid of the bad guys quick that way."
RELATED: Best Off-Season Beach Bodies
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite