Jenny McCarthy talks marriage, would propose to boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Jenny McCarthy is ready to walk down the aisle for the second time! During a pre-taped appearance on the "Bethenny" show, the View co-host revealed to Bethenny Frankel she would definitely say "yes" if boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg were to propose. Even better? She wouldn't mind popping the question herself!
PHOTOS: Jenny's bikini body
"I told the universe I'm ready for love. I said bring the one. I'm not doing any more auditions," the 41-year-old told Frankel of wanting to jump into a relationship earlier this year. "I did one year of dating no one. I said I'm going to say no to everyone and if someone breaks through then I'll follow that."
And that's exactly what she did. The actress just couldn't pass up the opportunity to take it to the next level with Wahlberg, 44.
PHOTOS: Best-dressed TV hosts!
"I wound up giving him my number," she said. "I made the first move."
McCarthy and the New Kids on the Block singer first met on the comedian's now canceled VH1 talk series "The Jenny McCarthy" show. The couple would later make their official debut at a "Dancing With the Stars" charity event in late August.
PHOTOS: Celeb moms -- just like Us!
So, could wedding bells be in the near future? "I said on every show, 'I would never! I would never get married again ever!' And boy, you never say never," she said. (McCarthy was previously married to actor and director John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005. The two are parents to son Evan, 11.)
She quipped: "I think he would be an amazing husband! So, if he does [propose] yea, I would sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing!"
McCarthy's appearance on the Bethenny show airs Monday on FOX.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite