Jenny McCarthy talks marriage, would propose to boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
Jenny McCarthy is ready to walk down the aisle for the second time! During a pre-taped appearance on the "Bethenny" show, the View co-host revealed to Bethenny Frankel she would definitely say "yes" if boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg were to propose. Even better? She wouldn't mind popping the question herself!
PHOTOS: Jenny's bikini body
"I told the universe I'm ready for love. I said bring the one. I'm not doing any more auditions," the 41-year-old told Frankel of wanting to jump into a relationship earlier this year. "I did one year of dating no one. I said I'm going to say no to everyone and if someone breaks through then I'll follow that."
And that's exactly what she did. The actress just couldn't pass up the opportunity to take it to the next level with Wahlberg, 44.
PHOTOS: Best-dressed TV hosts!
"I wound up giving him my number," she said. "I made the first move."
McCarthy and the New Kids on the Block singer first met on the comedian's now canceled VH1 talk series "The Jenny McCarthy" show. The couple would later make their official debut at a "Dancing With the Stars" charity event in late August.
PHOTOS: Celeb moms -- just like Us!
So, could wedding bells be in the near future? "I said on every show, 'I would never! I would never get married again ever!' And boy, you never say never," she said. (McCarthy was previously married to actor and director John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005. The two are parents to son Evan, 11.)
She quipped: "I think he would be an amazing husband! So, if he does [propose] yea, I would sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing!"
McCarthy's appearance on the Bethenny show airs Monday on FOX.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite