Jeremy Piven: I Grew "Breasts" From Drinking Too Much Soy Milk
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Dragao/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Stephen Fernandez/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Too much daily soy milk, on the other hand, leads to man boobs.
So says nutritionally-challenged Jeremy Piven.
The "Entourage" actor has sworn off the healthful dairy milk substitute -- he chugged 12 cups a day -- because of an unflattering side effect, reports the Huffington Post.
"I was the guy that dabbled in soy milk, but now I've found out soy milk has enough estrogen for me to grow breasts," the Emmy winner explained. "I had to put the soy milk down. It was a very confusing time."
And it's not his first bizarre food-related complaint.
Earlier this year, he bowed out of a Broadway play crying mercury poisoning. The cause? He says he ate sushi twice a day for 20 years.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite