Jeremy Piven: I Grew "Breasts" From Drinking Too Much Soy Milk
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Dragao/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Stephen Fernandez/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its HeroesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Gets New Title, Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:48:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Should Outmuscle Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&apoMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Review: 'Leave You' _ A-list cast, B-grade resultMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:25:10 AM
- Emma Watson 'touched' by reception in UruguayMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:21:02 AM
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its Heroes
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Too much daily soy milk, on the other hand, leads to man boobs.
So says nutritionally-challenged Jeremy Piven.
The "Entourage" actor has sworn off the healthful dairy milk substitute -- he chugged 12 cups a day -- because of an unflattering side effect, reports the Huffington Post.
"I was the guy that dabbled in soy milk, but now I've found out soy milk has enough estrogen for me to grow breasts," the Emmy winner explained. "I had to put the soy milk down. It was a very confusing time."
And it's not his first bizarre food-related complaint.
Earlier this year, he bowed out of a Broadway play crying mercury poisoning. The cause? He says he ate sushi twice a day for 20 years.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite