Jeremy Piven: I Grew "Breasts" From Drinking Too Much Soy Milk
- Photo: Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Dragao/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Stephen Fernandez/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Too much daily soy milk, on the other hand, leads to man boobs.
So says nutritionally-challenged Jeremy Piven.
The "Entourage" actor has sworn off the healthful dairy milk substitute -- he chugged 12 cups a day -- because of an unflattering side effect, reports the Huffington Post.
"I was the guy that dabbled in soy milk, but now I've found out soy milk has enough estrogen for me to grow breasts," the Emmy winner explained. "I had to put the soy milk down. It was a very confusing time."
And it's not his first bizarre food-related complaint.
Earlier this year, he bowed out of a Broadway play crying mercury poisoning. The cause? He says he ate sushi twice a day for 20 years.
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite