'Jersey Shore' cast party overwhelms NJ nightclub
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: MTV/.4 of 11
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: In Touch/.6 of 11
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: MTV/.8 of 11
- Photo: MTV/.9 of 11
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- AMC Entertainment Revenues Drop 4.6 Percent in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski OutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:25:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead': Here Are the Characters You Talked About Most Last Season (InfograMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 1:59:00 PM
- 'Dirty Jobs' Alum Mike Rowe to Run for Arkansas Judge SeatMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 1:55:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?
MONTCLAIR, N.J. (AP) -- Police say fans of MTV's "Jersey Shore" deluged a New Jersey nightclub, forcing the closure of a thoroughfare and leading to the arrests of four people.
Property owner Dick Grabowsky told the Newark Star-Ledger that about 2,000 people showed up at the 501 Lounge in Montclair on Friday night. He says the club has a capacity of 800.
Montclair Police Chief David Sabagh says fights broke out among the crowds who gathered for the advertised meet and greet with the cast of the hit reality TV show. Four people were arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and drunken driving.
Police closed a stretch of the main business strip outside the club for two hours.
The show focuses on the escapades of eight 20-somethings thrown together at a summer shore house. The stars are mostly Italian-Americans.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite