'Jersey Shore' Cast Sued For Assault
- Photo: Emily Shur/Promotional1 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Wagner AZ/Pacific Coast News6 of 10
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Turgeon/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81
The entire cast of "Jersey Shore" is being sued for assault by a woman who claims she was assaulted by their security guards, RadarOnline.com has learned.
The claimant, who filed her suit using her initials J.P., says that four security guards employed by the show threw her to the ground following a heated argument with Snooki.
J.P.'s attorney Eugene Lavernge of New Jersey says her chin was cut and she now has a scar from the incident, reported APP.com.
The incident occurred last September, the same night Ronnie knocked a man unconscious. That man, Stephen Ortiz, is suing MTV and the show's producers.
This new suit names the cast, their bosses at 495 Productions, MTV and its parent company, Viacom as defendants.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Radar:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite