'Jersey Shore' Fires Back at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'
The "Jersey Shore" cast members definitely aren't the type to take a diss lightly.
After Abercrombie & Fitch released a statement expressing their wishes for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino to stop wearing their clothes, the famously ripped reality star and DJ Pauly D reacted to the clothing line's request.
"Hmmm if they don't want us to wear those clothes, why make GTL shirts?" Pauly tweeted Wednesday.
The Situation took the high road by sending his appreciation to his fans, tweeting, "Thanks #SituationNation for always having my back and you are the best fans in the world! I love you guys!"
The Situation has become notorious for flaunting his six-pack abs by frequently lifting his shirt in public and on red carpets to reveal his defined stomach. In doing so, he has often flashed the Abercrombie & Fitch underwear brand.
Related on ETonline.com:Russell Armstrong's Lawyer Reveals Financial Woes
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite