'Jersey Shore' Fires Back at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Season Finale: Darkness, Yeah-uhMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:02:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter
The "Jersey Shore" cast members definitely aren't the type to take a diss lightly.
After Abercrombie & Fitch released a statement expressing their wishes for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino to stop wearing their clothes, the famously ripped reality star and DJ Pauly D reacted to the clothing line's request.
"Hmmm if they don't want us to wear those clothes, why make GTL shirts?" Pauly tweeted Wednesday.
The Situation took the high road by sending his appreciation to his fans, tweeting, "Thanks #SituationNation for always having my back and you are the best fans in the world! I love you guys!"
The Situation has become notorious for flaunting his six-pack abs by frequently lifting his shirt in public and on red carpets to reveal his defined stomach. In doing so, he has often flashed the Abercrombie & Fitch underwear brand.
Related on ETonline.com:Russell Armstrong's Lawyer Reveals Financial Woes
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite