'Jersey Shore' Fires Back at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
The "Jersey Shore" cast members definitely aren't the type to take a diss lightly.
After Abercrombie & Fitch released a statement expressing their wishes for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino to stop wearing their clothes, the famously ripped reality star and DJ Pauly D reacted to the clothing line's request.
"Hmmm if they don't want us to wear those clothes, why make GTL shirts?" Pauly tweeted Wednesday.
The Situation took the high road by sending his appreciation to his fans, tweeting, "Thanks #SituationNation for always having my back and you are the best fans in the world! I love you guys!"
The Situation has become notorious for flaunting his six-pack abs by frequently lifting his shirt in public and on red carpets to reveal his defined stomach. In doing so, he has often flashed the Abercrombie & Fitch underwear brand.
Related on ETonline.com:Russell Armstrong's Lawyer Reveals Financial Woes
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite