'Jersey Shore' Fires Back at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 17
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
The "Jersey Shore" cast members definitely aren't the type to take a diss lightly.
After Abercrombie & Fitch released a statement expressing their wishes for Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino to stop wearing their clothes, the famously ripped reality star and DJ Pauly D reacted to the clothing line's request.
"Hmmm if they don't want us to wear those clothes, why make GTL shirts?" Pauly tweeted Wednesday.
The Situation took the high road by sending his appreciation to his fans, tweeting, "Thanks #SituationNation for always having my back and you are the best fans in the world! I love you guys!"
The Situation has become notorious for flaunting his six-pack abs by frequently lifting his shirt in public and on red carpets to reveal his defined stomach. In doing so, he has often flashed the Abercrombie & Fitch underwear brand.
Related on ETonline.com:Russell Armstrong's Lawyer Reveals Financial Woes
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite