"Jersey Shore" Heartthrobs Cruising for Condos in L.A.
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: MAP / NS/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: JCalderon / Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.4 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.6 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Dana Flax
Welcome to Hollywood, "Jersey Shore" kids.
E!'s Marc Malkin is reporting that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Paul "Pauly D" Delvechhio are looking for a condo in L.A.
"We're gonna be roommates," The Situation said.
Loveable meatbrain Ronnie also expressed a desire to "smush" the west coast.
"There's a lot of opportunities out there, you know," he said. "I'd like to be a part of them.
"Hopefully, I'll get a comedy career out of this. Just do something. Ride it out."
Though the boys (minus a not-surprisingly silent Vinny) seem juiced on L.A., Snooki says we shouldn't count on a guidette relocation just yet.
"I'm an East Coast girl," Snooki said. "I love the winter. I would miss the cold and the snow."
Well, we, for one, welcome you to our hometown (the Wonderwall lady editors happen to reside in L.A., *wink*) with open arms, boys. Either of you interested in a guest contributor spot at a really awesome celeb Web site?
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite