"Jersey Shore" Heartthrobs Cruising for Condos in L.A.
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: MAP / NS/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: JCalderon / Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.4 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.6 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
By Dana Flax
Welcome to Hollywood, "Jersey Shore" kids.
E!'s Marc Malkin is reporting that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Paul "Pauly D" Delvechhio are looking for a condo in L.A.
"We're gonna be roommates," The Situation said.
Loveable meatbrain Ronnie also expressed a desire to "smush" the west coast.
"There's a lot of opportunities out there, you know," he said. "I'd like to be a part of them.
"Hopefully, I'll get a comedy career out of this. Just do something. Ride it out."
Though the boys (minus a not-surprisingly silent Vinny) seem juiced on L.A., Snooki says we shouldn't count on a guidette relocation just yet.
"I'm an East Coast girl," Snooki said. "I love the winter. I would miss the cold and the snow."
Well, we, for one, welcome you to our hometown (the Wonderwall lady editors happen to reside in L.A., *wink*) with open arms, boys. Either of you interested in a guest contributor spot at a really awesome celeb Web site?
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
From Crowd Ignite