"Jersey Shore" Heartthrobs Cruising for Condos in L.A.
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: MAP / NS/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: JCalderon / Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.4 of 8
- Photo: Scott Gries / Picture Group / MTV/.5 of 8
- Photo: MTV/.6 of 8
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: How India's Oscar Contender Rejected Bollywood on the Way to HollMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:10:37 PM
- A TV Bidding War for Tim Tebow?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:09:02 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: 11 Most Shocking Deaths on TVMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:51:18 PM
- TWC-Dimension to Finance, Distribute Adaptation of Broadway Thriller 'Veronica's RMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:48:34 PM
- CNN's Zoraida Sambolin to Exit NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:47:04 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: How India's Oscar Contender Rejected Bollywood on the Way to Holl
By Dana Flax
Welcome to Hollywood, "Jersey Shore" kids.
E!'s Marc Malkin is reporting that Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Paul "Pauly D" Delvechhio are looking for a condo in L.A.
"We're gonna be roommates," The Situation said.
Loveable meatbrain Ronnie also expressed a desire to "smush" the west coast.
"There's a lot of opportunities out there, you know," he said. "I'd like to be a part of them.
"Hopefully, I'll get a comedy career out of this. Just do something. Ride it out."
Though the boys (minus a not-surprisingly silent Vinny) seem juiced on L.A., Snooki says we shouldn't count on a guidette relocation just yet.
"I'm an East Coast girl," Snooki said. "I love the winter. I would miss the cold and the snow."
Well, we, for one, welcome you to our hometown (the Wonderwall lady editors happen to reside in L.A., *wink*) with open arms, boys. Either of you interested in a guest contributor spot at a really awesome celeb Web site?
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite