'Jersey Shore' star indicted for drug possession
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 12
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks9 of 12
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Reality TV star Jonathan Manfre has been indicted for third degree felony possession of the hallucinogen Ketamine.
Manfre was reportedly charged for possession of the drug, which is legally prescribed to animals as a tranquilizer, on Dec. 3, according to Radar.com.
The new "Jersey Shore" cast member, known as The Unit, was introduced on the show's season premiere as a friend of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino.
Manfre was previously arrested last summer when cops allegedly found him in possession of a controlled substance.
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
If found guilty of the current drug charge, Manfre faces up to five years in prison.
Speaking to TMZ.com on Friday, Manfre insisted he is not concerned about possible jail time and added, "I've had issues in the past and I've flourished coming out of them ... I'm a complete man and I'm sober."
His next court date is Jan. 10.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite