'Jersey Shore' star The Situation launches clothing line
- Photo: Kristen Noseda/LE/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Shawaf,Symons/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
MIAMI - "The Situation" will soon be showing off more than just his abs: Mike Sorrentino, who stars in MTV's hit reality show "Jersey Shore," has teamed up with Miami-based Dilligaf by Bohica Bill to launch a couture line.
The line — to be called Dilligaf Couture by the Sitch — will debut in July and will consist of T-shirts, sweat shirts and accessories. The items will feature his own artwork and the brand's acronym Dilligaf.
The clothing will be available online and in retail stores throughout the country. Prices will range from $39 to $79 per item.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley has also announced her own clothing line.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite