'Jersey Shore' star The Situation launches clothing line
- Photo: Kristen Noseda/LE/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Shawaf,Symons/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
MIAMI - "The Situation" will soon be showing off more than just his abs: Mike Sorrentino, who stars in MTV's hit reality show "Jersey Shore," has teamed up with Miami-based Dilligaf by Bohica Bill to launch a couture line.
The line — to be called Dilligaf Couture by the Sitch — will debut in July and will consist of T-shirts, sweat shirts and accessories. The items will feature his own artwork and the brand's acronym Dilligaf.
The clothing will be available online and in retail stores throughout the country. Prices will range from $39 to $79 per item.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley has also announced her own clothing line.
From Crowd Ignite