'Jersey Shore' star The Situation launches clothing line
- Photo: Kristen Noseda/LE/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Shawaf,Symons/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Biggest TV Winners and LosersMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:47:27 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus on the 'Enough Said' Scene With James Gandolfini Moviegoers AlMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:02:09 PM
- Snapchat Files For Restraining Order Against Angry Co-FounderMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:52:18 PM
- Netflix Acquires Mitt Romney Documentary Set to Debut After SundanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:41:13 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'
MIAMI - "The Situation" will soon be showing off more than just his abs: Mike Sorrentino, who stars in MTV's hit reality show "Jersey Shore," has teamed up with Miami-based Dilligaf by Bohica Bill to launch a couture line.
The line — to be called Dilligaf Couture by the Sitch — will debut in July and will consist of T-shirts, sweat shirts and accessories. The items will feature his own artwork and the brand's acronym Dilligaf.
The clothing will be available online and in retail stores throughout the country. Prices will range from $39 to $79 per item.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley has also announced her own clothing line.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite