'Jersey Shore' star The Situation launches clothing line
- Photo: Kristen Noseda/LE/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Shawaf,Symons/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
MIAMI - "The Situation" will soon be showing off more than just his abs: Mike Sorrentino, who stars in MTV's hit reality show "Jersey Shore," has teamed up with Miami-based Dilligaf by Bohica Bill to launch a couture line.
The line — to be called Dilligaf Couture by the Sitch — will debut in July and will consist of T-shirts, sweat shirts and accessories. The items will feature his own artwork and the brand's acronym Dilligaf.
The clothing will be available online and in retail stores throughout the country. Prices will range from $39 to $79 per item.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley has also announced her own clothing line.
From Crowd Ignite