Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Giancola of 'Jersey Shore' Split
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 24
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 24
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News3 of 24
- Photo: WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 24
- Photo: WENN6 of 24
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 24
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN9 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News10 of 24
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN12 of 24
- Photo: WENN13 of 24
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 24
- Photo: Splash News16 of 24
- Photo: MTV/Promotional17 of 24
- Photo: DJDM/WENN18 of 24
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com21 of 24
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.22 of 24
- Photo: Lisa Wright/Retna Ltd.23 of 24
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
It was fun while it lasted.
After two tumultuous years together, "Jersey Shore" couple Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Giancola have called it quits.
"We are not together," Ortiz-Magro confirmed to Us Weekly at Tuesday's "Paranormal Activity 3" superfan screening in New York.
Following an explosive spat seen on the show's third season in fall 2010 -- he stomped on her glasses and called her a "spoiled bitch," leading to a breakup -- the pair reconciled to film their fourth season in Florence, Italy.
"Being in Italy, in such a romantic atmosphere, brought us together," Ortiz-Magro told Us prior to the show's August premiere. "The first week was rough -- everyone was like 'Oh, my God.' But [Sammi and I] didn't fight at all in Italy. [It was] probably the highest point in our relationship."
Paul "Pauly D" Del Vecchio, who saw the couple fight, break up and make up during the show's filming in Florence, Miami and Seaside Heights, N.J., tells Us he prefers his pal single.
"I love single Ronnie," Del Vecchio says. "When he's doing the relationship thing, I let him do his thing, I don't get involved. When he's with Sammi, he's a different person. She's a difficult woman!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite