Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Giancola of 'Jersey Shore' Split
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 24
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 24
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News3 of 24
- Photo: WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 24
- Photo: WENN6 of 24
- Photo: MTV/Promotional7 of 24
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN9 of 24
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News10 of 24
- Photo: Mario & Luigi/WENN11 of 24
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN12 of 24
- Photo: WENN13 of 24
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 24
- Photo: Splash News16 of 24
- Photo: MTV/Promotional17 of 24
- Photo: DJDM/WENN18 of 24
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com21 of 24
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.22 of 24
- Photo: Lisa Wright/Retna Ltd.23 of 24
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
It was fun while it lasted.
After two tumultuous years together, "Jersey Shore" couple Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi Giancola have called it quits.
"We are not together," Ortiz-Magro confirmed to Us Weekly at Tuesday's "Paranormal Activity 3" superfan screening in New York.
Following an explosive spat seen on the show's third season in fall 2010 -- he stomped on her glasses and called her a "spoiled bitch," leading to a breakup -- the pair reconciled to film their fourth season in Florence, Italy.
"Being in Italy, in such a romantic atmosphere, brought us together," Ortiz-Magro told Us prior to the show's August premiere. "The first week was rough -- everyone was like 'Oh, my God.' But [Sammi and I] didn't fight at all in Italy. [It was] probably the highest point in our relationship."
Paul "Pauly D" Del Vecchio, who saw the couple fight, break up and make up during the show's filming in Florence, Miami and Seaside Heights, N.J., tells Us he prefers his pal single.
"I love single Ronnie," Del Vecchio says. "When he's doing the relationship thing, I let him do his thing, I don't get involved. When he's with Sammi, he's a different person. She's a difficult woman!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite