Jessa Duggar Engaged to Ben Seewald: '19 Kids and Counting' Star Set to Wed After 11 Months of Courtship
- Photo: Ben Seewald/Facebook1 of 6
- Photo: @jessaseewald/Instagram2 of 6
- Photo: @jessaseewald/Instagram3 of 6
- Photo: TLC/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Another Duggar wedding is in the works! 19 Kids and Counting star Jessa Duggar is engaged to marry her boyfriend of 11 months, Ben Seewald, TLC confirmed on Friday, Aug. 15.
"We are so blessed to be engaged!" the happy husband and wife-to-be said in a statement. "God has written an amazing story through our courtship, and another chapter has just begun! We are thrilled to see what the future holds -- especially the wedding bells!"
Duggar, 21, recently celebrated her 11 "monthiversary" with Seewald, 19. To celebrate, he presented her with a pearl bracelet and a handwritten love note, which he decorated with hearts.
"What good are such beautiful pearls if not to have the grace of being worn by one so elegant and majestic as yourself?" the note read. "These pearls were lonely...just like I am when we're apart; but not anymore! I love you my precious princess!"
Like her recently married sister, Jill Duggar -- who wed Derick Dillard on June 21 -- Jessa is saving her first kiss with her fiance for marriage. Per the family's rules for courtship, she and Seewald have only shared occasional "side hugs" until now, and always have a chaperone on their dates together.
"When I'm with him, around him, I think he brings out the best in me," she said on her family's reality show when they first started courting. Added Ben: "I think we're a good match."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite