Jesse James: Kat Von D Is 'My Other Half'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Deano/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: GM1/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- Josh Greenstein to Replace Jeff Blake as Sony Marketing ChiefMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Vince Vaughn In Talks to Star in Michael Dowse's 'The Politician'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:11:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Star Taken From Set to Hospital and Treated for DehydrationMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 1:49:00 PM
- History's 'Houdini' Debut Is Most-Watched Cable Miniseries Premiere of 20MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook Recommendations
Jesse James has clearly moved on from his split with ex-wife Sandra Bullock -- and he's not afraid to flaunt it.
The 41-year-old "Monster Garage" star, who resurfaced on Twitter on Jan. 6, used the social networking site to express his love for current girlfriend Kat Von D.
"I have never felt so loved!" he wrote January 9. "I'm the luckiest MoFo in the world!"
Three days later, James told the tattoo artist that "48 hours away from you feels like a year ... you will never be anything but beautiful to me."
Von D's sappy response? "It feels like eternity to me. What are we gonna do? I'm not a stage-five-clinger, but I need you around me, babe."
After the two attended Saturday's Art of Elysium Heaven Gala in L.A. together, the "L.A. Ink" star, 28, thanked James for "always supporting me and believing in everything I do. But most of all, thanks for being my best friend."
"You make it so easy to do everything I can to show you how amazing you are," James responded. "I see it as clear as a bell. My other half."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Weekend
From Crowd Ignite