Jesse James says he threw away marriage to Bullock
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Michelle McGee strips in Sin City / Erik Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
NEW YORK (AP) -- Jesse James says he took an amazing life and threw it all away.
The estranged husband of Oscar winner Sandra Bullock gave his first television interview to ABC's "Nightline," scheduled to air Tuesday. ABC says in a brief excerpt released Friday that James publicly apologized to Bullock and his three children for cheating on her.
RELATED: Sandra Bullock pics
When asked by ABC's Vicki Mabrey whether he was the most hated man in America for cheating on "America's sweetheart," James said hated man in the world is probably more like it.
The tattooed biker and host of "Monster Garage" says he "took an amazing life and amazing success and marriage ... and threw it away by my own hands."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite