Jesse James says he threw away marriage to Bullock
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Michelle McGee strips in Sin City / Erik Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
NEW YORK (AP) -- Jesse James says he took an amazing life and threw it all away.
The estranged husband of Oscar winner Sandra Bullock gave his first television interview to ABC's "Nightline," scheduled to air Tuesday. ABC says in a brief excerpt released Friday that James publicly apologized to Bullock and his three children for cheating on her.
RELATED: Sandra Bullock pics
When asked by ABC's Vicki Mabrey whether he was the most hated man in America for cheating on "America's sweetheart," James said hated man in the world is probably more like it.
The tattooed biker and host of "Monster Garage" says he "took an amazing life and amazing success and marriage ... and threw it away by my own hands."
From Crowd Ignite