Jesse James says he threw away marriage to Bullock
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Michelle McGee strips in Sin City / Erik Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
NEW YORK (AP) -- Jesse James says he took an amazing life and threw it all away.
The estranged husband of Oscar winner Sandra Bullock gave his first television interview to ABC's "Nightline," scheduled to air Tuesday. ABC says in a brief excerpt released Friday that James publicly apologized to Bullock and his three children for cheating on her.
RELATED: Sandra Bullock pics
When asked by ABC's Vicki Mabrey whether he was the most hated man in America for cheating on "America's sweetheart," James said hated man in the world is probably more like it.
The tattooed biker and host of "Monster Garage" says he "took an amazing life and amazing success and marriage ... and threw it away by my own hands."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite