Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Justin Mikita Planning to Wed in 2013
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Joe Kohen/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: @JesseTylerFerguson/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Reverses Course, Allows Viral Lego "Everything Is Awesome" Parody ProMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Pivot Greenlights 'Please Like Me' Season 3; 'Freestyle Love Supreme&MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 12:11:00 PM
- 'Harry Potter' Star Dave Legeno Found Dead at 50MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 12:02:00 PM
- Harry Potter Actor Dave Legeno Dies at 50MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Tracking for $60 Million OpeningMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Warner Bros. Reverses Course, Allows Viral Lego "Everything Is Awesome" Parody Pro
Given their busy careers, "Modern Family"'s Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his lawyer fiance Justin Mikita aren't going to sweat the small stuff when it comes to pulling together their upcoming nuptials -- they're leaving that to a wedding planner!
"I did go get a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine but it's really a lot of over-the-top stuff, a lot of bridesmaids' gifts," groom-to-be Ferguson, 36, told E! News. "Neither one of us ever dreamed of getting married. Maybe in the back of our heads we did, but we don't have a book of our dream wedding . . . It's a lot of learning as we go."
With part of their wedding attire already settled -- the couple codesign bow-ties for Tie the Knot -- Ferguson and Mikita are now focused on finding a venue. "It's about the venue," Mikita told E!, confirming that the pair will wed in 2013 if they can find their dream location to say "I do" in time.
Proposing to Mikita, 27, in September, Ferguson got engaged just prior to his Modern Family costar Sofia Vergara.
"It happened in Mexico, ironically a few days before Sofia got engaged," Ferguson told Access Hollywood after Mikita accepted his proposal. The future spouses -- joined by 88 additional guests -- were visiting the country to help Vergara celebrate her 40th birthday in mid-July.
"I told Sofia the day before she got engaged. Very quietly, I said, 'Justin and I got engaged, but we don't want to tell a lot of people and we don't want to upstage you on your big birthday weekend' -- and then the next day she gets engaged on a Tulum ruin!" Ferguson joked of his costar, set to wed Nick Loeb. "So, she has upstaged us."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite