Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Justin Mikita Planning to Wed in 2013
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Joe Kohen/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: @JesseTylerFerguson/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th CentuMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
- YouTube Will Invest in Original Content From Top Video CreatorsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Poacher Drama 'Africa'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- 'The View' Women May Have Set a Record for Saying 'Vagina' in OnMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:42:00 AM
- Shonda Rhimes Fires Back at New York Times Critic Who Called Her 'Angry Black Woman&apoMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:36:00 AM
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th Centu
Given their busy careers, "Modern Family"'s Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his lawyer fiance Justin Mikita aren't going to sweat the small stuff when it comes to pulling together their upcoming nuptials -- they're leaving that to a wedding planner!
"I did go get a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine but it's really a lot of over-the-top stuff, a lot of bridesmaids' gifts," groom-to-be Ferguson, 36, told E! News. "Neither one of us ever dreamed of getting married. Maybe in the back of our heads we did, but we don't have a book of our dream wedding . . . It's a lot of learning as we go."
With part of their wedding attire already settled -- the couple codesign bow-ties for Tie the Knot -- Ferguson and Mikita are now focused on finding a venue. "It's about the venue," Mikita told E!, confirming that the pair will wed in 2013 if they can find their dream location to say "I do" in time.
Proposing to Mikita, 27, in September, Ferguson got engaged just prior to his Modern Family costar Sofia Vergara.
"It happened in Mexico, ironically a few days before Sofia got engaged," Ferguson told Access Hollywood after Mikita accepted his proposal. The future spouses -- joined by 88 additional guests -- were visiting the country to help Vergara celebrate her 40th birthday in mid-July.
"I told Sofia the day before she got engaged. Very quietly, I said, 'Justin and I got engaged, but we don't want to tell a lot of people and we don't want to upstage you on your big birthday weekend' -- and then the next day she gets engaged on a Tulum ruin!" Ferguson joked of his costar, set to wed Nick Loeb. "So, she has upstaged us."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite