Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Justin Mikita Planning to Wed in 2013
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Joe Kohen/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: @JesseTylerFerguson/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
Given their busy careers, "Modern Family"'s Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his lawyer fiance Justin Mikita aren't going to sweat the small stuff when it comes to pulling together their upcoming nuptials -- they're leaving that to a wedding planner!
"I did go get a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine but it's really a lot of over-the-top stuff, a lot of bridesmaids' gifts," groom-to-be Ferguson, 36, told E! News. "Neither one of us ever dreamed of getting married. Maybe in the back of our heads we did, but we don't have a book of our dream wedding . . . It's a lot of learning as we go."
With part of their wedding attire already settled -- the couple codesign bow-ties for Tie the Knot -- Ferguson and Mikita are now focused on finding a venue. "It's about the venue," Mikita told E!, confirming that the pair will wed in 2013 if they can find their dream location to say "I do" in time.
Proposing to Mikita, 27, in September, Ferguson got engaged just prior to his Modern Family costar Sofia Vergara.
"It happened in Mexico, ironically a few days before Sofia got engaged," Ferguson told Access Hollywood after Mikita accepted his proposal. The future spouses -- joined by 88 additional guests -- were visiting the country to help Vergara celebrate her 40th birthday in mid-July.
"I told Sofia the day before she got engaged. Very quietly, I said, 'Justin and I got engaged, but we don't want to tell a lot of people and we don't want to upstage you on your big birthday weekend' -- and then the next day she gets engaged on a Tulum ruin!" Ferguson joked of his costar, set to wed Nick Loeb. "So, she has upstaged us."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite