Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Justin Mikita Planning to Wed in 2013
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Joe Kohen/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: @JesseTylerFerguson/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Given their busy careers, "Modern Family"'s Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his lawyer fiance Justin Mikita aren't going to sweat the small stuff when it comes to pulling together their upcoming nuptials -- they're leaving that to a wedding planner!
"I did go get a Martha Stewart Weddings magazine but it's really a lot of over-the-top stuff, a lot of bridesmaids' gifts," groom-to-be Ferguson, 36, told E! News. "Neither one of us ever dreamed of getting married. Maybe in the back of our heads we did, but we don't have a book of our dream wedding . . . It's a lot of learning as we go."
With part of their wedding attire already settled -- the couple codesign bow-ties for Tie the Knot -- Ferguson and Mikita are now focused on finding a venue. "It's about the venue," Mikita told E!, confirming that the pair will wed in 2013 if they can find their dream location to say "I do" in time.
Proposing to Mikita, 27, in September, Ferguson got engaged just prior to his Modern Family costar Sofia Vergara.
"It happened in Mexico, ironically a few days before Sofia got engaged," Ferguson told Access Hollywood after Mikita accepted his proposal. The future spouses -- joined by 88 additional guests -- were visiting the country to help Vergara celebrate her 40th birthday in mid-July.
"I told Sofia the day before she got engaged. Very quietly, I said, 'Justin and I got engaged, but we don't want to tell a lot of people and we don't want to upstage you on your big birthday weekend' -- and then the next day she gets engaged on a Tulum ruin!" Ferguson joked of his costar, set to wed Nick Loeb. "So, she has upstaged us."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite