Jesse Tyler Ferguson marries Justin Mikita!
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
The pair, feted by over 200 guests, including "Top Chef "host Padma Lakshmi, Julie Bowen, Ty Burell, Jerry O' Connell, Rebecca Romijn, Zachary Quinto, Isaac Mizrahi and husband, Arnold Germer, Nigel Barker, Cat Deely, Mary Murphy, Tyce Diorio, and Eric Stonestreet, celebrated their nuptials at the 82 Mercer space, which was organized by planner, Bryan Rafanelli. The venue featured beautiful hardwood floors and exposed brick walls.
"What a happy day!" Lakshmi tweeted before the ceremony. "I love you both!!"
During the couple's rehearsal dinner at Harding's Restaurant in N.Y.C. on July 19, an eyewitness tells Us that the beautiful space was decorated with bouquets of sunflowers and featured romantic lighting with tea candles and chandeliers. The guests noshed on hors d'oeuvres, including BLTs and a short rib option, and sipped strawberry martinis with a wine spritzer.
"There was a lot of laughter," an insider told Us.
After dating for nearly two years, Ferguson, 37, proposed to actor Mikita, 27, in Mexico back in September.
In March, the red-headed actor told Us why they chose the Big Apple for their wedding location. "We wanted to get married in New York, because that's where it's legal, so we want to support the state that's in support of us," the Emmy nominee explained.
In celebration of their commitment to each other, the pair co-designed a "TieTheKnot" bowtie collection, with all proceeds going towards groups focused on LGBT rights.
"He means a lot to me," Ferguson said of Mikita. "So it's really special."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite