Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Jessica Capshaw is officially a third-time mama!
The "Grey's Anatomy" star and her husband Christopher Gavigan welcomed daughter Poppy James Gavigan, a rep for the star confirms to Us Weekly.
Their new arrival joins older brother Luke, 4, and older sis Eve, 20 months.
In January, Capshaw, 35, took to Twitter to share the happy news of her third pregnancy with her followers.
"It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that Christopher Gavigan and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!" the actress, who plays Arizona Robbins on "Grey's," wrote.
Last year, Capshaw opened up to Good Housekeeping about her life as a busy working mom.
"I love what I do and I think it shows," she shared. "As my kids get older, they can see me as a mom who loves working."
As passionate as she is about her career, though, she said the best part of her day is the time spent with her little ones.
"When my son gives me a hug out of nowhere and I ask why, he says, 'Because you're my love nugget,'" Capshaw revealed. "I love the surprise element of being a mom."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite