Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jessica Capshaw is officially a third-time mama!
The "Grey's Anatomy" star and her husband Christopher Gavigan welcomed daughter Poppy James Gavigan, a rep for the star confirms to Us Weekly.
Their new arrival joins older brother Luke, 4, and older sis Eve, 20 months.
In January, Capshaw, 35, took to Twitter to share the happy news of her third pregnancy with her followers.
"It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that Christopher Gavigan and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!" the actress, who plays Arizona Robbins on "Grey's," wrote.
Last year, Capshaw opened up to Good Housekeeping about her life as a busy working mom.
"I love what I do and I think it shows," she shared. "As my kids get older, they can see me as a mom who loves working."
As passionate as she is about her career, though, she said the best part of her day is the time spent with her little ones.
"When my son gives me a hug out of nowhere and I ask why, he says, 'Because you're my love nugget,'" Capshaw revealed. "I love the surprise element of being a mom."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite