Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Jessica Capshaw is officially a third-time mama!
The "Grey's Anatomy" star and her husband Christopher Gavigan welcomed daughter Poppy James Gavigan, a rep for the star confirms to Us Weekly.
Their new arrival joins older brother Luke, 4, and older sis Eve, 20 months.
In January, Capshaw, 35, took to Twitter to share the happy news of her third pregnancy with her followers.
"It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that Christopher Gavigan and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!" the actress, who plays Arizona Robbins on "Grey's," wrote.
Last year, Capshaw opened up to Good Housekeeping about her life as a busy working mom.
"I love what I do and I think it shows," she shared. "As my kids get older, they can see me as a mom who loves working."
As passionate as she is about her career, though, she said the best part of her day is the time spent with her little ones.
"When my son gives me a hug out of nowhere and I ask why, he says, 'Because you're my love nugget,'" Capshaw revealed. "I love the surprise element of being a mom."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite