Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Jessica Capshaw is officially a third-time mama!
The "Grey's Anatomy" star and her husband Christopher Gavigan welcomed daughter Poppy James Gavigan, a rep for the star confirms to Us Weekly.
Their new arrival joins older brother Luke, 4, and older sis Eve, 20 months.
In January, Capshaw, 35, took to Twitter to share the happy news of her third pregnancy with her followers.
"It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that Christopher Gavigan and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!" the actress, who plays Arizona Robbins on "Grey's," wrote.
Last year, Capshaw opened up to Good Housekeeping about her life as a busy working mom.
"I love what I do and I think it shows," she shared. "As my kids get older, they can see me as a mom who loves working."
As passionate as she is about her career, though, she said the best part of her day is the time spent with her little ones.
"When my son gives me a hug out of nowhere and I ask why, he says, 'Because you're my love nugget,'" Capshaw revealed. "I love the surprise element of being a mom."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite