Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Jessica Capshaw is officially a third-time mama!
The "Grey's Anatomy" star and her husband Christopher Gavigan welcomed daughter Poppy James Gavigan, a rep for the star confirms to Us Weekly.
Their new arrival joins older brother Luke, 4, and older sis Eve, 20 months.
In January, Capshaw, 35, took to Twitter to share the happy news of her third pregnancy with her followers.
"It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that Christopher Gavigan and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!" the actress, who plays Arizona Robbins on "Grey's," wrote.
Last year, Capshaw opened up to Good Housekeeping about her life as a busy working mom.
"I love what I do and I think it shows," she shared. "As my kids get older, they can see me as a mom who loves working."
As passionate as she is about her career, though, she said the best part of her day is the time spent with her little ones.
"When my son gives me a hug out of nowhere and I ask why, he says, 'Because you're my love nugget,'" Capshaw revealed. "I love the surprise element of being a mom."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Capshaw, Christopher Gavigan Welcome Daughter Poppy James!
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite