Jessica Simpson back on Weight Watchers
- Photo: KAMA/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: JuanSharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI5 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: ALMA/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: KAZA/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
Jessica Simpson is officially a Weight Watchers spokesmodel again!
Simpson first signed up with Weight Watchers after gaining 70 pounds while pregnant with her daughter Maxwell, but had to quit after she got pregnant with her second child, Ace Knute, just seven months after giving birth. But now, Weight Watchers has just revealed that they've been working with Simpson since August.
Simpson gave birth to baby Ace on June 30.
"We were thrilled to welcome Jessica back on the Weight Watchers program in August," the company tells ET in a statement. "With a toddler on the run and an infant to look after, we know she needs a plan that's simple and fits into her life along with the support that's so important to moms with young children."
Simpson praised the program, which Jennifer Hudson also famously endorses, when she first announced their partnership last May.
"The cool thing about the program is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then too)," she said.
Simpson's initial deal was reportedly worth $4 million.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRecycled Gown
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite