Jessica Simpson back on Weight Watchers
- Photo: KAMA/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: JuanSharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI5 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: ALMA/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 14
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: KAZA/GSI13 of 14
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Jessica Simpson is officially a Weight Watchers spokesmodel again!
Simpson first signed up with Weight Watchers after gaining 70 pounds while pregnant with her daughter Maxwell, but had to quit after she got pregnant with her second child, Ace Knute, just seven months after giving birth. But now, Weight Watchers has just revealed that they've been working with Simpson since August.
Simpson gave birth to baby Ace on June 30.
"We were thrilled to welcome Jessica back on the Weight Watchers program in August," the company tells ET in a statement. "With a toddler on the run and an infant to look after, we know she needs a plan that's simple and fits into her life along with the support that's so important to moms with young children."
Simpson praised the program, which Jennifer Hudson also famously endorses, when she first announced their partnership last May.
"The cool thing about the program is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then too)," she said.
Simpson's initial deal was reportedly worth $4 million.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Feeling Great'
From Crowd Ignite