Jessica Simpson 'Determined' and 'Excited' to Drop Baby Weight
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Us/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Daily News/.8 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/Jezebel/Elle/.13 of 17
- Photo: Jezebel/.14 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
The pressure is on for Jessica Simpson!
Now that the "Fashion Star" mentor has given birth to her daughter, Maxwell Drew, it's time to start prepping for her other new baby: a new $4 million deal with Weight Watchers!
"As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out," a confidant tells Us Weekly. "She wants to show the world and is excited to do it."
Since announcing on Oct. 31 that she and her fiance, Eric Johnson, were expecting their first child, Simpson, 31, has been under serious scrutiny over her pregnancy weight gain.
But now, the 5-foot-3 star, who admitted to weighing 170 pounds when she posed nude and pregnant for the April issue of Elle, needs to do a serious post-baby slim down over the next few months to fulfill her contractual obligations. After all, her notable junk-food pregnancy cravings included Laffy Taffy, buttered Pop Tarts, and Kraft macaroni & cheese with Lawry's seasoning salt.
A source familiar with the Weight Watchers negotiations tells Us the stakes are high, since it's literally no pain, no gain.
"She'll have to meet the weight-loss goals for the deal to go through," says the source. "She hasn't chosen a trainer yet. In fact, she hasn't even thought about working out for a year. But if she wants this, she'll need to work out a good five times a week."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite