Jessica Simpson 'Determined' and 'Excited' to Drop Baby Weight
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Us/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Daily News/.8 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/Jezebel/Elle/.13 of 17
- Photo: Jezebel/.14 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
The pressure is on for Jessica Simpson!
Now that the "Fashion Star" mentor has given birth to her daughter, Maxwell Drew, it's time to start prepping for her other new baby: a new $4 million deal with Weight Watchers!
"As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out," a confidant tells Us Weekly. "She wants to show the world and is excited to do it."
Since announcing on Oct. 31 that she and her fiance, Eric Johnson, were expecting their first child, Simpson, 31, has been under serious scrutiny over her pregnancy weight gain.
But now, the 5-foot-3 star, who admitted to weighing 170 pounds when she posed nude and pregnant for the April issue of Elle, needs to do a serious post-baby slim down over the next few months to fulfill her contractual obligations. After all, her notable junk-food pregnancy cravings included Laffy Taffy, buttered Pop Tarts, and Kraft macaroni & cheese with Lawry's seasoning salt.
A source familiar with the Weight Watchers negotiations tells Us the stakes are high, since it's literally no pain, no gain.
"She'll have to meet the weight-loss goals for the deal to go through," says the source. "She hasn't chosen a trainer yet. In fact, she hasn't even thought about working out for a year. But if she wants this, she'll need to work out a good five times a week."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite