Jessica Simpson 'Determined' and 'Excited' to Drop Baby WeightRelated: Jessica Simpson
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Us/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Daily News/.8 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: Picasa/Jezebel/Elle/.13 of 17
- Photo: Jezebel/.14 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
The pressure is on for Jessica Simpson!
Now that the "Fashion Star" mentor has given birth to her daughter, Maxwell Drew, it's time to start prepping for her other new baby: a new $4 million deal with Weight Watchers!
"As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out," a confidant tells Us Weekly. "She wants to show the world and is excited to do it."
Since announcing on Oct. 31 that she and her fiance, Eric Johnson, were expecting their first child, Simpson, 31, has been under serious scrutiny over her pregnancy weight gain.
But now, the 5-foot-3 star, who admitted to weighing 170 pounds when she posed nude and pregnant for the April issue of Elle, needs to do a serious post-baby slim down over the next few months to fulfill her contractual obligations. After all, her notable junk-food pregnancy cravings included Laffy Taffy, buttered Pop Tarts, and Kraft macaroni & cheese with Lawry's seasoning salt.
A source familiar with the Weight Watchers negotiations tells Us the stakes are high, since it's literally no pain, no gain.
"She'll have to meet the weight-loss goals for the deal to go through," says the source. "She hasn't chosen a trainer yet. In fact, she hasn't even thought about working out for a year. But if she wants this, she'll need to work out a good five times a week."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite