Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson move wedding, no longer getting married in Italy
- Photo: Getty Images/.1 of 16
- Photo: Instagram2 of 16
- Photo: Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: GSI5 of 16
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: BIAG/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI12 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
There's no place like home! After scouting locations in Capri, Italy, for her upcoming wedding to Eric Johnson, Jessica Simpson has opted to change course and get married somewhere a little more local. As revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly, the fashion mogul, 33, and her fiance, 34, have moved their nuptials to L.A.
They "decided to keep it simple," a source tells Us of the husband and wife-to-be, parents to daughter Maxwell, 22 months, and son Ace, 8 months. Another pal notes that they felt it would be "too much" to ask friends to fly to Europe to see them say "I do."
Simpson and her groom first traveled to Capri together back in July 2010, not long after they started dating. They returned to the Italian island last summer to look at potential wedding venues, such as Augustus Gardens and La Fontelina. "It would be great for a party that week," one insider told Us at the time of La Fontelina. "It's the kind of spot where you can hang out in a bikini."
Fortunately for Weight Watchers spokeswoman Simpson, Southern California is pretty bikini-friendly, too. And while she and Johnson have yet to nail down a specific location, an L.A. wedding "is easier to plan," the first source tells Us, "and less expensive!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite