Jessica Simpson Gives Up Fast Food!
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
The slimdown begins!
Four weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell (with fiance Eric Johnson, 32), Jessica Simpson, 31, has already curbed her high-calorie habits -- and not just because of that reported $4 million Weight Watchers deal.
"She's breast-feeding Max, and wants her to get the best nutrition," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) of the singer, whose pregnancy snacks included Pop-Tarts and Kraft mac 'n' cheese. "She has to cut down on fast food. Besides, it's a great way to jump-start the massive diet ahead."
Last November, Us Weekly broke the news that the 5-foot-3 star was in negotiations to work with Weight Watchers to get her pre-baby body back. On Wednesday, Simpson took to Twitter to confirm the deal: "So excited to be part of the Weight Watchers family," she tweeted.
Later that day, she further explained her decision to give the weight-oss program a try on her Facebook page. "The cool thing about [Weight Watchers] is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then, too)," Simpson wrote. "I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite