Jessica Simpson Gives Up Fast Food!
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
The slimdown begins!
Four weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell (with fiance Eric Johnson, 32), Jessica Simpson, 31, has already curbed her high-calorie habits -- and not just because of that reported $4 million Weight Watchers deal.
"She's breast-feeding Max, and wants her to get the best nutrition," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) of the singer, whose pregnancy snacks included Pop-Tarts and Kraft mac 'n' cheese. "She has to cut down on fast food. Besides, it's a great way to jump-start the massive diet ahead."
Last November, Us Weekly broke the news that the 5-foot-3 star was in negotiations to work with Weight Watchers to get her pre-baby body back. On Wednesday, Simpson took to Twitter to confirm the deal: "So excited to be part of the Weight Watchers family," she tweeted.
Later that day, she further explained her decision to give the weight-oss program a try on her Facebook page. "The cool thing about [Weight Watchers] is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then, too)," Simpson wrote. "I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite