Jessica Simpson Gives Up Fast Food!
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
The slimdown begins!
Four weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell (with fiance Eric Johnson, 32), Jessica Simpson, 31, has already curbed her high-calorie habits -- and not just because of that reported $4 million Weight Watchers deal.
"She's breast-feeding Max, and wants her to get the best nutrition," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) of the singer, whose pregnancy snacks included Pop-Tarts and Kraft mac 'n' cheese. "She has to cut down on fast food. Besides, it's a great way to jump-start the massive diet ahead."
Last November, Us Weekly broke the news that the 5-foot-3 star was in negotiations to work with Weight Watchers to get her pre-baby body back. On Wednesday, Simpson took to Twitter to confirm the deal: "So excited to be part of the Weight Watchers family," she tweeted.
Later that day, she further explained her decision to give the weight-oss program a try on her Facebook page. "The cool thing about [Weight Watchers] is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then, too)," Simpson wrote. "I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite